Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Image Hosting

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 no one

no one

• Members
  • 843 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:49 AM

Posted 24 December 2006 - 01:23 PM

Greetings to all who would recieve one
Just wondering where to upload a screenshot if so inclined , to here or elsewheres ,Photobucket or Imageshack ? (nothing to do with Christmas) . Is one better than the other ?

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster"

Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:49 AM

Posted 24 December 2006 - 10:49 PM

Imageshack is the one I use and find easier to use.

#3 no one

no one
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 843 posts
  •  

Posted 25 December 2006 - 12:09 AM

thanks, CGM3 . Hope this finds you well and good :thumbsup:
I used http://tinypic.com/ this time as I didn't have to sign up. wether it's good ,bad, or ugly is to be found out.
Merry Christmas and God Bless.
---------
Matt. 1:21 "And she shall bear a Son, and you shall call his name Jesus, for it is He who will save his people from their sins "

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster"

Posted Image

#4 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 29 December 2006 - 11:08 PM

I prefer ImageShack cause it has a Firefox extension which allows you to drag and drop an image file from your desktop to a text box and it will automatically upload the image. Also if you are viewing an image somewhere on the net you can right click on it and then upload it to ImageShack as well.

http://toolbar.imageshack.us/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users