Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ms-office Pro 2007

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 need TOS

need TOS

• Members
  • 888 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:21 AM

Posted 23 December 2006 - 10:35 PM

Hey all,

I have been using MS-Office 2007 for a while now and I find it great. Think you all might want to give the free trial a try. ( Requires Windows Live ID). Nice new interface makes it easy to use.

-needTOS
Forgiveness is forgetting about a past that could have been

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Jesse Bassett

Jesse Bassett

• Members
  • 418 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:21 AM

Posted 31 December 2006 - 08:16 PM

I wonder if the license keys given for beta users of Office '07 will work to activate the trial to a full version?
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 l McAfee Total Protection l Super AntiSpyware Free Edition l AdAware SE Personal l Spyware Blaster l Spyware Guard l Safe Eyes 2007

#3 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,286 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:21 AM

Posted 31 December 2006 - 09:31 PM

license keys given for beta users , will work to activate the trial to a full version?

Beta keys are just that, Beta Keys. Full Version keys are just that, Full Version. They are not interchangeable, or able to be used for another purpose. Hence the purpose of a "keys" function.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users