Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introducing Myself

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 NyteHawke

NyteHawke

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:02 PM

Posted 21 December 2006 - 10:55 PM

Greetings one and All. My name is Joe but most call Nyte Hawke or some shortened form. I am 31 and consider myself computer curious. That is to say that I love computers. I love learning all I can about them. I work in web hosting so I am on the computer quite a lot. A friend turned me onto this site and I must say that I am "very slowly" learning alot.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 MaraM

MaraM

• Members
  • 1,717 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:02 PM

Posted 22 December 2006 - 01:52 AM

Hi Joe - welcome to Bleeping and I can promise you that the people here are truly incredible and always more than happy to teach those of us that still learning about the magic of computers.
Never let your computer realize you are in a hurry or just typing the last few words of a vital document.

While outer events might make one happy or sad, happiness itself is entirely internal, and at all times completely within one's power.

#3 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:02 PM

Posted 22 December 2006 - 04:21 AM

Welcome to BC Nytehawke and happy hollidays. Please go thru this guide how to post your questions and/or remarks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users