Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unable To Connect To Yahoo Voice Chat Server (due To Network Problems)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 writer4jc

writer4jc

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:27 AM

Posted 20 December 2006 - 08:28 PM

Hello:

I'm a bit new to this site and so I'm just wondering how much assistance I will actually get from asking this question. Although I'm quite aware that this is a common problem, but yet I'm not having any luck. So, here goes... I'm having problems connecting even though my dsl is not behind a firewall and such. Also, I can hear out of my microphone, just not able to connect it through yahoo chat. I was wondering if there were any suggestions or helpful advice anyone could give me?

I would greatly appreciate it.
:thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:27 PM

Posted 17 January 2007 - 05:10 AM

WElcome to BC Sorry that this questio has gone tinto oblivion. Have you checked the settings in your sound settings in control panel. Did you further check your settings in Messenger ( i assume Yahoo)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users