Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cdma Vs. Gsm In America

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tngu77

tngu77

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:17 PM

Posted 20 December 2006 - 05:23 PM

CDMA vs. GSM cell phones in America? Which is better? Of course, GSM is better in Europe and other places, but in my opinion, fortified with experience, that CDMA is better in this country. I have Verizon Wireless and no dropped calls since August of 2005 vs. Cingular with 32 dropped calls in a 2-week period. Plus I do a lot of travel in the U.S. and Canada and not planning to travel out of this continent.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:17 PM

Posted 20 December 2006 - 11:14 PM

We use verizon. We have good signal out here in the country. If we are talking in a building in town it can go out. It did tonight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users