Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet Problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Aberfocation

Aberfocation

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:17 PM

Posted 20 December 2006 - 04:58 AM

Hello guys...i would like to ask..my internet has been giving mr problems..it keeps aquiring ip add.and says it has limited or on connection wad should i do?i am using starthub internet btw.ppl out there can help?when i reboot my comp and i can use it again.weird.it will jus go off like that.
Computer Nubie =X

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mattalan

mattalan

• Banned
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:17 AM

Posted 23 December 2006 - 12:24 AM

From what I heard (had the same problem) your not set up correctly on a network. What to do is go to Start All Programs > Accesories > Communcations > Network Set up wizard set one computer to the other computers on my network connect through this computer then run the same thing on them except when it says select option do I connect to the internet throught a residental gateway or another computer and that worked for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users