Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Love This Site!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 k.w.

k.w.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:59 PM

Posted 19 December 2006 - 11:47 AM

Hi everybody,

A friend of mine at work got the Virusburster virus, and I was able to use this site to figure out how to remove it. Next time I'll look here before I dig through search engine results.

k.w.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 19 December 2006 - 12:10 PM

Welcome to BC!
Be sure to bookmark the site so you can find us quickly when you have a computer problem, or just a question.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 Walkman

Walkman

• Banned
  • 1,327 posts
  •  

Posted 19 December 2006 - 02:31 PM

I have to DEFINITELY AGGREE with k.w.

This site has taught me so much, in so little time, (I love spending time here) and it's helped me so much, I'm able to give more and better help to others and myself when it comes to computers and it's counter-parts. No matter how much you already know about computers, this site will definitely refreshen you with the information you want and need.

This is the only site of this magnitude I've ever been part of, and when they say "You never get a second chance to give a first impression!", BleepingComputer needs no 2nd chance. They are the most computer helpful people I've ever been so happy to be around on the Internet.

I just want to thank BleepingComputer, and all of the admin and staff and members here, because this site has alot to offer people, especially if they're willing to accept the help that is offered here.

To this day now, I've yet to see an unanswered post here. Everyone gets an answer one way or the other. Just be patient and someone will help you. In many, and sometimes most cases, you'll get help from more than one person, and you'll have many suggestions to work with to help you out, which could infact help speed up the troubleshooting issues.

Another reason I love this site is that I can read posts from many people that have different issues, and I learn from them too, incase I should happen to encounter them myself.

If you want to really learn the ins and outs of computers and all of it's counter-parts, then this is the place to do so.

Thanks BleepingComputer!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users