Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Assertion Failed

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mailman34

mailman34

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:19 AM

Posted 19 December 2006 - 10:22 AM

The error I'm receiving is assertion failed!
File: . . / . . / . . /src/share/native/sun/awt/font/t2k/t2kstrm.c
Line: 132
Expression: pos <=t->maxPOS
This error occured when I tried to start LimewirePro from the email that they sent me.
This error also occurs when I install Java. I removed my Java and then downloaded Java 5.0 update 9 and 10 and received the same error message when it was downloading.
I also went to my system restore and I'm not able to even open it without receiving an error message.
Receive many script errors within my Verizon Yahoo Browser

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bicycle bill

bicycle bill

• Banned
  • 339 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:19 AM

Posted 19 December 2006 - 07:30 PM

The error I'm receiving is assertion failed!
File: . . / . . / . . /src/share/native/sun/awt/font/t2k/t2kstrm.c
Line: 132
Expression: pos <=t->maxPOS
This error occured when I tried to start LimewirePro from the email that they sent me.
This error also occurs when I install Java. I removed my Java and then downloaded Java 5.0 update 9 and 10 and received the same error message when it was downloading.
I also went to my system restore and I'm not able to even open it without receiving an error message.
Receive many script errors within my Verizon Yahoo Browser

I would sugggest dig around assersion failed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users