Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Internet Explorer Is Really Messed Up! Please Help!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dunsky

Dunsky

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:50 AM

Posted 18 December 2006 - 04:21 PM

I have internet explorer 6.0 with windows XP. Everything has been working great until yesterday, when I tried using it.

Heres what happens:

You type in a website like google.com

It doesn't go there but on the button where you read the URL it will go to google.com.com, google.com.org, google.com.edu, google.com.net, so on and so on....

Then once it tries to go to all of those sites it says "page not found".

I have reinstalled Internet Explorer and it still does the same thing. I even installed IE 7.0 but it still does the same thing. I have ran different types of anti-spyware which locate nothing.

What is wrong? I have uninstalled and reinstalled it twin but the same problem is happening. What should I do? HELP!!! :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:50 PM

Posted 17 January 2007 - 04:56 AM

why not run a complete scan at Online microsft scan

0 user(s) are reading this topic