Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 KillerDell

KillerDell

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:01 PM

Posted 16 December 2006 - 09:28 PM

Hello want to know does anyone else share my feeling on this ad-ware crap.First I look at it as entering into my home with out my permission. I pay for my internet service I own my pc and then infect my machine and ask me to pay to remove their crap makes me mad as hell. I would like to be the first to get a law passed to prosecute these crooks. I donít about the time I spend cleaning up this @#$%&* when I can be working or just surfing my favor sites. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DarkLiter

DarkLiter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:01 PM

Posted 17 December 2006 - 02:15 AM

Yeah ad-ware sucks big time, its very annoying but there are ways of dealing with it, System Restores to go back to dates at which the adware didnt exist or using some cleaners that can eliminate it for you. I find that Ad-Aware SE works for getting rid of spyware/adware OR you can use this site i've recently came across thanks to a friend: http://safety.live.com/site/en-us/default.html its a Windows online Virus/spyware scanner and remover, its nice and works!

#3 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:01 PM

Posted 17 December 2006 - 04:30 AM

Welcome Killerdell at BC. I would appreciate if you could adjust the titel of your post since we are a family friendly forum where also minor's are cruising. There are a lot tutorials on how to remove malware and better yet how to avoid them. If you go thru these topics you will have a grip on what to do. In this forum you can post your general question as far as infections are concerned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users