Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Burning An Internet Video File Onto A Dvd

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ramsey76

ramsey76

• Members
  • 227 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:31 AM

Posted 16 December 2006 - 09:16 PM

I am trying to make a copy of a video file from an internet site to a DVD. The video has my wife in it for a sales promotion for the company she works for sales force. We can view on the company intranet on using Windows Media Video.

I am cluesless on how to make a copy. WMV has a burn command but I can get in to work. My goal is to produce a disk than can be played on a DVD.

My PC has a CD burner and a DVD burner.

I have blank CD disks and vlank DVD-R disks.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

TB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:31 AM

Posted 17 December 2006 - 06:45 AM

This should do the trick. Also check our freeware section for free buring applications.

#3 Yourhighness

Yourhighness

The BSG Malware Fighter

• Malware Response Team
  • 7,943 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:31 AM

Posted 17 December 2006 - 10:54 AM

Hey,

have you tried going File > save as?
Afterall its got to be a wmv file that you load via intranet. If so, you could save it and then burn it to cd/dvd. Using tools like nero or CDBurnerXP should do the trick.

http://www.cdburnerxp.se/ <-- mirrored at majorgeeks and i just used it to burn a normal data cd, it also burns "video cd/dvds."

"How did I get infected?" - "Safe-hex" - Member of UNITE -
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users