Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unable To (click) Configure Internet Connections

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nat

nat

• Members
  • 262 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:50 AM

Posted 16 December 2006 - 04:05 PM

Hi

When I am in Internet Options, Advanced Tab, when I click on an item, it will highlight, but can't click to enable or disable. I am using Mozilla as my primary browser, but don't know if this has any relevance! One
of the main reasons is that I keep on getting an error message from Java (please see log below):-

Additionally, I also receive errors such as FDGO.exe, NTDLL.dll etc etc. I have no idea what I am doing wrong, so would much appreciate all and any help possible!

JavaJava Plug-in 1.5.0_06
Using JRE version 1.5.0_06 Java HotSpot™ Client VM

----------------------------------------------------
c: clear console window
f: finalize objects on finalization queue
g: garbage collect
h: display this help message
l: dump classloader list
m: print memory usage
o: trigger logging
p: reload proxy configuration
q: hide console
r: reload policy configuration
s: dump system and deployment properties
t: dump thread list
v: dump thread stack
x: clear classloader cache
0-5: set trace level to <n>
----------------------------------------------------

Many thanks
Nat

XP Professional FIrefox 3

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Walkman

Walkman

• Banned
  • 1,327 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:50 AM

Posted 16 December 2006 - 07:21 PM

Uninstall your Java and any Java plug-ins, then reboot your computer. After that, go and try the same things again in your browser options. If everything works out fine, just reinstall your Java and any plugins you may want.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users