Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ie7 And Usps.com Click-n-ship Label Printing

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jgadrummer

jgadrummer

• Members
  • 57 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:55 PM

Posted 16 December 2006 - 02:05 PM

I can't be the only one on earth that is having this problem. I have tried everything. Adding the site as a trusted site, allowing pop-ups from that site. In IE6, you could always print labels from click-n-ship on usps.com. You would accept the license aggreement and a pop up window with the label would show up and you would accept it. This is a secure site so you would think this would work ok. I get the same problem when I try to print from paypal.com. There has to be some stupid security setting I am missing...
"All the world's indeed a stage and we are merely players..."
'NP'

'Music is the fuel of life...'

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:55 PM

Posted 16 December 2006 - 03:13 PM

Try going to Tools/ Internet Options/Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the Security section.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users