First of all please provide us following information :
1) Hardware - (CPU-Ram - Harddisk) If you have a brand computer which i reckon you have please provide us the type ( for instance pressario with four digits)
2) Software - What do you have installed on software
3) Safety - What do you have installed on safety software i.e. firewall(s)/antivirus/cleaning/anti spyware
Eventhough a thorough advice is very diificult to give w/othis info please undertake following steps allready :STEP 1
* Clean your Cache and Cookies in IE:
* Close all instances of Outlook Express and Internet Explorer
* Go to Control Panel > Internet Options > General tab
* Under Browsing History, click "Delete".
* Click "Delete Files", "Delete cookies" and "Delete history"
* Click Close below.
* Clean your Cache and Cookies in Firefox (In case you also have Firefox installed):
* Go to Tools > Options.
* Click Privacy in the menu..
* Click the Clear now button below.. A new window will popup what to clear.
* Select all and click the Clear button again.
* Click OK to close the Options window
* Clean other Temporary files + Recycle bin
* Go to start > run and type: cleanmgr and click ok.
* Let it scan your system for files to remove.
* Make sure Temporary Files, Temporary Internet Files, and Recycle Bin are the only things checked.
* Press OK to remove them.STEP 2
Download install and update Ccleaner
After installing and updating go to options - advanced and tick prompt for registry back ups
Now Start up in safe mode
Do two runs
a) Click on problems and tick all. Click on analyse. At the end you will be prompted for storing a backup.
This will be stored, as a default, in My documents.
Click on cleaner click on analyse and accept all files to be removed.STEP 3
After this you will have to check your harddisk on errors. Go to my computer rigyht click your hard disk. Click on extra, click on check volume for errors and tick the two empty boxes. You will be prompted that during next reboot your harddisk will be checked.DO NOT REBOOT YET
After that again rightclick your hard disk extra and do the defrag. After defrag, reboot and than your hard disk will be checked for errors. This might take a while
Post back any results you may have and reply to my questions