Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ran a panda active scan. Need help to fix.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dumafach

dumafach

• Members
  • 205 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:58 AM

Posted 14 December 2006 - 10:13 PM

I ran a panda active scan. Now what do I do to delete what it found.

Incident Status Location

Potentially unwanted tool:Application/Service9x Not disinfected C:\windows\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\DLCGtime.dll
Adware:adware/sahagent Not disinfected c:\windows\downloaded program files\sporder_.dll
Adware:adware/gator Not disinfected c:\windows\GatorHDPlugin.log-old.log
Adware:adware/searchaid Not disinfected c:\windows\n_aabnas.dat
Dialer:dialer.ags Not disinfected HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{86EEF11E-FF16-48CE-B1A2-474B663041A9}
Spyware:Cookie/2o7 Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@2o7[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/2o7 Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@2o7[3].txt
Spyware:Cookie/AdDynamix Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@ads.addynamix[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/PointRoll Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@ads.pointroll[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/PointRoll Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@ads.pointroll[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/PointRoll Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@ads.pointroll[3].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Adtech Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@adtech[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Falkag Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@as-eu.falkag[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Atwola Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@atwola[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/CentrPort Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@centrport[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Com.com Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@com[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Com.com Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@com[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Go Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@go[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Go Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@go[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Adrevolver Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@media.adrevolver[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/2o7 Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@microsoftwga.112.2o7[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Overture Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@overture[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Overture Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@overture[3].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Overture Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@perf.overture[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Overture Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@perf.overture[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/QkSrv Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@qksrv[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/QuestionMarket Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@questionmarket[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/QuestionMarket Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@questionmarket[3].txt
Spyware:Cookie/WUpd Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@revenue[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Searchportal Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@searchportal.information[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Server.iad.Liveperson Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@server.iad.liveperson[5].txt
Spyware:Cookie/SpyLog Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@spylog[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Target Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@target[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Traffic Marketplace Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@trafficmp[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Tribalfusion Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@tribalfusion[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Tribalfusion Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@tribalfusion[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Tribalfusion Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@tribalfusion[3].txt
Spyware:Cookie/BurstBeacon Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@www.burstbeacon[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Cgi-bin Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@www5.addfreestats[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Zedo Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\Cookies\roger@zedo[2].txt
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/Service9x Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Roger\My Documents\Downloaded Program Updates\R117711.exe[drivers/win_xp2k/i386/DLCGtime.dl_][drivers/win_xp2k/i386/DLCGtime.dll]
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/Service9x Not disinfected C:\drivers\printer\810\drivers\win_xp2k\i386\DLCGtime.dl_[C:\drivers\printer\810\drivers\win_xp2k\i386\DLCGtime.dll]
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/KillApp.B Not disinfected C:\hp\bin\KillIt.exe
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/Service9x Not disinfected C:\Program Files\Dell\R117711.exe[drivers/win_xp2k/i386/DLCGtime.dl_][drivers/win_xp2k/i386/DLCGtime.dll]
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/Service9x Not disinfected C:\Program Files\Dell AIO 810\Drivers\I386\dlcgtime.dll[C:\Program Files\Dell AIO 810\Drivers\I386\dlcgtime.dll]
Hacktool:Hacktool/MailPassView.E Not disinfected C:\Program Files\mailpv_setup.exe[mailpv.exe]
Dialer:Dialer.B Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\EGCOMSERVICE_pack.inf
Potentially unwanted tool:Application/Service9x Not disinfected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\dell_aio_810bcb6\dlcgtime.dll

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 52,090 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:58 AM

Posted 15 December 2006 - 11:05 AM

Panda will clean viruses and worms but NOT spyware so you need to perform some anti-malware scans.

Download and scan with Ad-Aware SE Personal 1.06. Setup & Configure as shown here.
If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here.
Download and scan with Spybot S&D 1.4. Setup & Configure as shown here - (do not choose the option to install TeaTimer)
If you encounter any error messages while downloading the updates, manually download them from here.
Download and scan with SUPERAntiSypware Free for Home Users
If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download and unzip them from here.

Download ATF Cleaner by Atribune. (This program is for XP and Windows 2000 only)
Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
  • Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All.
  • Click the Empty Selected button.
  • If you use Firefox browser click Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
    NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
  • If you use Opera browser click Opera at the top and choose: Select All
    NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
  • Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
Then download and scan with AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5 in "SAFE MODE".
(This is Ewdio 4.0 renamed. If you already have Ewido installed, please update to this version which has a special "clean driver" for removing persistent malware.) Be sure to print out the AVG Anti-Spyware Install-Scan Instructions and read the User Manual.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users