Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help Me!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 StuckAtSchool

StuckAtSchool

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:39 AM

Posted 14 December 2006 - 09:39 AM

I am At school and they have blocked just about everything. they have kept us from deleting programs off of task manager to unblock the Adminstrator. what do i do to start deleting the adminstrator off of my computer???

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,196 posts
  •  

Posted 14 December 2006 - 11:09 AM

Horrors of horrors. What kind of school would not allow you access to the all important "MySpace" and other educational websites. I bet if you talked to the principal and explain the stress this is causing you he would see the error of his/her ways and make immediate changes. Heck, the next thing you know "they" will be telling you what textbooks to use!
“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#3 StuckAtSchool

StuckAtSchool
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 14 December 2006 - 11:17 AM

I'm not eventalking about myspace.... i am mostly refering to the block of google videos that i need to play my economics video that was too big to fit on a CD. Sorry that it not what you thought...

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 14 December 2006 - 07:38 PM

Asking for assistance in bypassing your school's computer safeguards and administrative rules is contrary to BC forum rules. Bear in mind that bypassing school computer policy can lead to serious consequences ranging from academic discipline to criminal action.
I suggest you discuss your unique problem both with a faculty member and the people who are in charge of the computers and their adminstration.