Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Slingo.com

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rugbug

rugbug

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 PM

Posted 11 December 2006 - 10:02 PM

I can log into the web site, but when I try to play a game I am getting a black page with a count down of 25 seconds. It does not play after 25 seconds. I try to refresh but all I ge is restart, rewind, etc, I can play any of my other games fine.Pogo, Bingo, What should I do? I get these error messages;
get line: 133
Char:3
Error: 'adDiv' is undefined

Moderator Edit: Moved topic to more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

Edited by Animal, 12 December 2006 - 04:12 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Walkman

Walkman

• Banned
  • 1,327 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:26 PM

Posted 11 December 2006 - 10:30 PM

1. What browser are you using? Also, if you're using just one browser, install another one, just to help you troubleshoot future issues. I suggest getting Firefox if you don't use it.

2. Do you have java installed?. That may be the cause if you don't have it?

3. Are you blocking scripts from running on your computer?

4. Have you checked your browser settings?

Also, it could be that those particular games are down, or the server is so loaded it won't let you in.

But try doing what you're doing using different browsers, and that will isolate the problem to a few possibilities less.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users