...On 12 December 2006 Microsoft is planning to release:
• Five Microsoft Security Bulletins affecting Microsoft Windows.
• One Microsoft Security Bulletins affecting Microsoft Visual Studio.
• Microsoft will release an updated version of the Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool on Windows Update, Microsoft Update, Windows Server Update Services and the Download Center.
Non-security High Priority updates on MU, WU, WSUS and SUS
• Microsoft will release four NON-SECURITY High-Priority Updates for Windows on Windows Update (WU) and Software Update Services (SUS).
• Microsoft will release 10 NON-SECURITY High-Priority Updates on Microsoft Update (MU) and Windows Server Update Services (WSUS).
Although we do not anticipate any changes, the number of bulletins, products affected, restart information and severities are subject to change until released....