Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Zen Vision W Vs Ipod Video

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Osiris

Osiris

• Members
  • 140 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:45 PM

Posted 11 December 2006 - 12:47 AM

http://www.creative.com/products/product.a...p;product=15752

Link to Zen Vision W

http://www.apple.com/ca/ipod/ipod.html

Link to Ipod Video

I need some help picking one of these because wich ever one i pick is what ill be getting for xmas :thumbsup: Anyway i was wondering wich one you guys would recomend i like the Zen vision W because of the 4.3"screen and it has some features ipod video doesnt but then again im not sure because the ipod video plays some games and i like that aswell :flowers: but i dont know if i can put some small games on the Zen vision W or not :S

Some feedback would be realy nice thanks guys/gals.
I can only learn what i want to learn.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 RADIUM-V Interactive

RADIUM-V Interactive

• Members
  • 159 posts
  •  

Posted 11 December 2006 - 02:14 PM

I would recommend the Creative Zen Vision:M. It's more like an iPod and still plays videos and stuff. It's more like a "traditonal" high capacity music player, as opposed to a portable TV-like thing.

Also, there's Linux for both. You can get games on them with it. But your warranty is voided with Linux.

Edited by RADIUM-V Interactive, 11 December 2006 - 02:17 PM.

#3 Osiris

Osiris
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 140 posts
  •  

Posted 11 December 2006 - 02:47 PM

You wouldnt happen to know were i could find these games could you :thumbsup: i spent atleast 2hours last night and only found sites that gave reviews.
I can only learn what i want to learn.

#4 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:45 PM

Posted 11 December 2006 - 10:37 PM

Check and see if it can play games on the manufacturers website.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users