Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

No Big Deal, But How Did They Do This...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mr_Freeware

Mr_Freeware

• Members
  • 141 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:14 PM

Posted 09 December 2006 - 11:34 PM

http://www.rimshotdesign.com/portfolio.php

you click and hold HOME and you see that doted box around the button, but it extents all the way to the left. slide off of home so that you dont actually have to go to it and go to portfolio. the doted line continues all the way to portfolio, overlaping home, as if that whole space was one long picture/button. its the most petty thing to waste your time posting about, but i am confused by how and why that works.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,567 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:14 PM

Posted 14 December 2006 - 09:10 PM

My guess its from CSS. Do not see anything in javascript that would be doing it, so its most likely something in the CSS file.

#3 projectfocus

projectfocus

• Members
  • 474 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:14 PM

Posted 08 January 2007 - 08:42 AM

I have had a look at the site and I can't see what you mean the only thing I have noticed on this site is that the top menu links have a very small hotspot. Can't see any moving cots thou.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users