Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Logitech Key Board Help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 flashh4

flashh4

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:35 PM

Posted 08 December 2006 - 08:44 PM

I need some help stopping a box that pops up every 3 or 4 months saying that i need to protect my key board. That i need to hit > ctrl>alt>f12, bla bla bla, i want to stop this from happening. Is there part of logitech that i can remove or disable ???
No help at logitech site !!

Thanks !

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 flashh4

flashh4
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:35 PM

Posted 08 December 2006 - 10:21 PM

Ok, found this but still can't find where to turn off !!

Security & privacy Security and Encryption Encrypted keystrokes for maximum security All new Logitech cordless keyboards now include secure encryption that protects what you type. Logitech is the only company making cordless keyboards that securely encrypt data using a secret key, to protect it even if it is intercepted using professional equipment. You can easily switch the encryption mode on or off, using our keyboard feature control panel.
How does it work?
You can easily switch the encryption mode on or off, using our keyboard feature control panel. During the process, you're asked to enter a given 16-digit key. Secured transmission is then turned on, even if your reboot or turn off your PC. The odd to have a similar key on any other system is similar to finding someone with your exact same DNA code - virtually nihil. We take your privacy seriously, so that you don't have to worry about it. It can easily be switch on or off at any time.
Make any sence where i can turn this off !!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users