Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

End Program Help

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rjdana

rjdana

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:30 PM

Posted 08 December 2006 - 03:35 PM

Running XP Pro. Lately this box has been popping up when I try to shutdown or re-start. I can't find out which program it is. I have disabled Help'. I have seen this on other computers. No big problem just would like it to go away. Don't know how to insert a picture. It says 'Ending-Program-Help' and a bar running across the bottom..thank you ...j

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  

Posted 08 December 2006 - 03:44 PM

How to take and share a screen shot in Windows
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 rjdana

rjdana
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 09 December 2006 - 06:56 PM

I hope I have this correct. This is the page the photo can be seen...j[img]

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r102/rj...Clipboard01.jpg[/img]

#4 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,518 posts
  •  

Posted 09 December 2006 - 07:08 PM

Is the program "Help" a teaching aid online program? Is it listed in your Add/Remove list?
“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#5 AMD010

AMD010

• Members
  • 109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:30 PM

Posted 10 December 2006 - 03:48 AM

This may not be this best solution but there is a nice tweak where windows will automaticly end task and kill all apps at shut down, it is here
http://www.totalxp.com/autoendtasks.htm
Win XP Pro, Windows 7, Ubuntu. AMD Athlon X2 5600+ 4x1GB DDR2800, 500 GB SATA, Geforce 8500GT.

MCTS, A+, Net+.

Microsoft: "You've got questions. We've got dancing paperclips."

Posted Image
Fight Spam! Click Here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users