Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

help-- deleted 2 many r1 and r2 and r3

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gardagh

gardagh

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:24 AM

Posted 27 December 2004 - 07:18 PM

Hi Everyone,

i fecked up. Cleaning my computer, and not knowing what i was doing i deleted 2 many if not all R0 R1 R3's

now my home page or any page wont open.

I havre an old hijack log, but it was not saved in the backup section.

How do i get it back. Please please help!!!!

thanks George

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gardagh

gardagh
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:24 AM

Posted 28 December 2004 - 10:53 AM

just to reiterate, i may have deleted the winlogon.exe form system32 (not sure, will check later)

And in relation to that log file, its saved in notepad. Any way of getting the settings back to that?

#3 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,613 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:24 AM

Posted 16 March 2005 - 03:11 PM

Believe it or not, I just made a script to make it so topics like yours do not get lost again. I hope your not still having a problem but if you are, please come back and post a new log.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users