Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Problem With Lan For Warcraft 3

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Matthew.

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Local time:05:40 PM

Posted 07 December 2006 - 04:21 PM

I finally found out that it was not lancraft that was disconnecting me. As I have said before, all ports are forwarded and my router does not have firewall.

Just from going into LAN disconnects me for some strange reason. My net doesn't work for a bout a minute, then everything goes back up and running. Happens a lot. There are only certain times where I get lucky and it does not disconnect me and my internet usage.

If anyone has a solution, thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  • Local time:01:40 AM

Posted 06 January 2007 - 10:18 AM

Did you allready solved this problem?

#3 Aberfocation

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Local time:08:40 AM

Posted 06 January 2007 - 10:24 AM

Hmmmm as we see it.there isnt any problem for me using Lancraft for DOTA.Mayb you would like to switch to Hamachi? or something like that? mayb that might do the trick.Or consider scanning your comp since it doesnt have firewall? Try that =D
Computer Nubie =X

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users