Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Outllook Express Client Moving Domain Name To Me.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 peterjwfrench

peterjwfrench

• Members
  • 84 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:19 AM

Posted 07 December 2006 - 10:39 AM

Hi All

I am taking over a web site which is pretty standard but the difference is there moving to host with me and there moving their domain name etc. however at the moment they have three offices where different emails go to they have excisting mail address for example nameofperson@theirdomainname.com. The chap who wants to move his domain name and email and everything everything works fine however he is on a network and has three different offices what information should i require from him ?

Many Thanks
peter French

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users