Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

camera phone

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 zrdavis

zrdavis

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:35 PM

Posted 27 December 2004 - 04:36 PM

I am trying to install the software that came with the USB cable for my camera cell phone. I get to a point that it asks for the installation program or to browse for it. As you can tell I don't know much about computers. How can I get this installation program?
I have Win XP Home.
The camera phone is LG 6000
Thanks
zr

PS If this is not the right place to ask this, please, TELL ME WHERE TO GO. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:35 PM

Posted 27 December 2004 - 05:50 PM

Welcome to BC!

When you got this phone was it new in box from a store like best buy or used?

You should have got a software cd with it. If your pc cant find it you will need the cd.

If you just got it you could contact the store if it was not in there.

Welcome to BC!

Hope we can help you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users