Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Fixing the Hijack Problem Caused Another!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 brelle

brelle

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:46 PM

Posted 27 December 2004 - 04:25 PM

I was helped in fixing the hijacker problem but now the computer is freezing a lot. Can't access internet either. It starts to go in and then completely freezes. I've called Dell and they can't help (they suggest wiping my hard drive clean) and MSN (the internet provider) can't help. I've ordered the internet CD and will re-install it when it arrives. Any suggestions what could be causing this????

Desperate!! Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 brelle

brelle
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:46 PM

Posted 28 December 2004 - 11:09 AM

can anyone help, please??? I was trying to help my friend's computer. Used adware tools to get rid of hijackers but now computer is freezing a lot. Any thing I can do for this? Is it possible I deleted a file that I needed???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users