Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Apple Owners

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tripoli

tripoli

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:38 PM

Posted 04 December 2006 - 01:31 PM

I'm Looking for Someone in the Muskogee City Area that has a Apple Mac that I can Converse with?

tripoli

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Nerdnot

Nerdnot

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:38 PM

Posted 04 January 2007 - 09:50 AM

I'm Looking for Someone in the Muskogee City Area that has a Apple Mac that I can Converse with?

tripoli

This may or may not help you any but here goes. AOL has active Mac message boards that you can access by www.aol.com if you do not have AOL. Navigate to the computing message boards and find the Macintosh boards. If you have a computing problem it pays to have several resources available.

NN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users