Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem To Send Email Using Outlook Express

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 poca

poca

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:50 PM

Posted 01 December 2006 - 02:23 AM

hi all,

I've a problem when sending an email.The mail successfully send and the mail locate at the sent folder.But then the recepient doesn't receive the mail.The AVG bounced the mail back to me.An AVG mail contains report as below:-

This is the AVG E-mail Scanner program.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned
below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.
The E-mail server has responded with the following error:

----------------------------------------------------- --------------
user@domain.com: The IP Address of the sender (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) was found in a DNS blacklist database and was therefore refused.
user@gmail.com: This mail server requires authentication when attempting to send to a non-local e-mail address. Please check your mail client settings or contact your administrator to verify that the domain or address is defined for this server.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Your e-mail message is being returned to you in the next part of this
message. Try to send the message again.

Should you need assistance, please contact your administrator or your
Internet service provider.

I guess the problem is about an outlook Express.I've format the computer and uninstall the OExpress but the problem still the same.Any idea on this??Please help.TQ in advance.

Mod Edit: Removed IP address. ~tg

Edited by tg1911, 01 December 2006 - 03:03 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:50 PM

Posted 01 December 2006 - 09:53 AM

Outlook Express is not the problem, since the message is apparently from either your E-mail service or from your Anti-virus. I would first go on-line to check the "sent box" there to determine if the mail got that far.
Are you sure AVG returned the E-mail, or did it come from elsewhere (a mailer-deamon, for example), and if this message was in the form of an E-mail, who is the sender?
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users