Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello Everyone

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sylvia R

Sylvia R

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:01 PM

Posted 30 November 2006 - 05:04 PM

:thumbsup:
I just joined this afternoon. I found my way here through Malaware Removal University.
In the days and months ahead I plan to read the tutorials that are posted on this site.

My major focus right now is keeping up with newer technologies, especially Vista, antispyware and troubleshooting.

I have learned some Web Design basics in college and I am learning how to create effective and functional websites with the help of Studio 8. I am A+ CompTIA Certified and the knowledge pays off as I am self employed as a computer tech/consultant/tutor.

I live in Florida and I love it here. Right now I am facing some very difficult times because my husband has mesothelioma lung cancer that has metastesized to his brain. It is good that I can work out of my home.

I look forward to meeting new people on this forum. :flowers:

Edited by Sylvia R, 30 November 2006 - 05:15 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:01 PM

Posted 30 November 2006 - 06:17 PM

Hello Sylvia R and a heartly welcome on BC. You will find BC to be uptodate with latest technology. I wish you a lot of strenght for the fortcoming time

#3 Walkman

Walkman

• Banned
  • 1,327 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:01 PM

Posted 30 November 2006 - 06:21 PM

Hello Sylvia R,

Welcome to Bleeping Computer. Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay.

On behalf of the Bleeping Computer community, we wish you and your husband many more years of marriage and hoping for a speedy recovery of your husband. Great things happen in the strangest ways.

If you have any questions or concerns... please feel free to post it here, and someone will reply to you asap.

Again,, we all wish you and your husband the best.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users