Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello from new member

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MReed98643

MReed98643

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:17 PM

Posted 26 December 2004 - 04:52 PM

Hi everyone -- I was directed to your forums by a commiserating friend after getting an adware invasion as a kind of pre-Christmas present. My friend said you had helped rid her of a particularly nasty strain of adware, and mine seems equally nasty :flowers:. I sure hope you can help. I'll come back on with my HJT log and post it in the appropriate place. Thanks for listening! -- Marty :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 TexasAngel67

TexasAngel67

Bleeping Helper

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:17 AM

Posted 26 December 2004 - 04:57 PM

:thumbsup: and :flowers: aboard, Marty!

Nice to have you with us here at Bleeping Computer!
Sorry it is under yucky circumstances but that's why we are here...to help when needed. Relax and we'll have you and your computer back to normal.

~67~

#3 phawgg

phawgg

Learning Daily

• Members
  • 4,543 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:17 PM

Posted 27 December 2004 - 02:20 AM

What's the Holidays Season without some unexpected "gifts", huh? Welcome to BC, where I'd guess 90% of us have come because of similar experiences. Figure you're starting the New Year off right, Marty :thumbsup:
patiently patrolling, plenty of persisant pests n' problems ...

#4 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:17 AM

Posted 27 December 2004 - 09:40 AM

Welcome Marty!

#5 JackTheHaack

JackTheHaack

• Members
  • 307 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:17 PM

Posted 27 December 2004 - 03:11 PM

G'day Marty & :thumbsup: to BC.

Yes, these other guys are a great bunch and very helpful too......they'll have you'r puter back in ship shape in no time.
JTH

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users