Jump to content
Posted 29 November 2006 - 06:48 PM
Posted 30 November 2006 - 08:21 AM
C00D11B3: Encountered a network problem
Windows Media Player encountered a network problem. You might encounter this error message for one of the following reasons:
* The server is not online or is busy. Try again later.
* You are not connected to the local area network (LAN) or to the Internet. Connect to the network or Internet, and then try again.
* The proxy server settings for the Player are not configured properly. Verify that your proxy settings are correct, and then try again.
To verify your proxy server settings
* On the Tools menu, click Options, click the Network tab, and then verify your settings in the Streaming proxy settings area.
* If you do not know what your proxy server settings should be, on the Network tab, select a protocol, click Configure, and then select Autodetect proxy settings or Use proxy settings of the Web browser (available for HTTP protocol only).
* If you are connected to the Internet through a dial-up connection, you might not be able to choose the proxy server. For more information, consult your Internet service provider or network administrator.
Posted 30 November 2006 - 06:37 PM
Posted 30 November 2006 - 06:46 PM
Posted 30 November 2006 - 06:57 PM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users