Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

problem with my msn messenger

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ste2004

Ste2004

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:49 AM

Posted 26 December 2004 - 01:07 PM

hello im new so i dont no what forum to put this thread in anyway

when i try and sign into msn it takes ages to sign in but eventually it doesnt sign in it just goes back an something is loading but nothin comes up :flowers:

sorry if its not a good explanation but i dont actually know what the problem is.

can some1 help please if they can :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:49 AM

Posted 26 December 2004 - 04:04 PM

Which version of MSN Messenger are you using? Are you on dialup or DSL? Is this a recent occurance or has it lasted more than a couple of days? Do you get ANY sort of message, and if so, what does it say? Have you checked your firewall?
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users