Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Display Problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 814jeffw

814jeffw

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:22 PM

Posted 29 November 2006 - 07:36 AM

Hello, having a text sizing issue with a Dell desktop. Not sure of the video card at the moment, but will get the brand and numbers later today as it is on my nieces computer at their house. When I try and adjust the size of the text it makes some of the wording really big and overlapped. Also cuts off the bottom of boxes such as the opening box for ad-aware. But the lettering in the box is really little and squeezed looking.The icons and text on the desktop will be really little but when you open up your homepage the text is really big. Really an odd problem and I tried to describe it the best I could. Thanks for any help!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:22 AM

Posted 29 November 2006 - 10:30 AM

Check the Display folder in the Control Panel. Under Settings, what is there?
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 814jeffw

814jeffw
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:22 PM

Posted 29 November 2006 - 02:06 PM

Thanks for the reply igweed, will check it later today and get back with you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users