- Cheapest of the three, at 200 dollers.
- 4 times as many colors as the other two, resulting in a BEAUTIFUL picture, movies look awesome.
- Multi-format movie support, the other two only support one or two formats.
- Voice recorder and Fm tuner
- Able to be used as a hard drive.
No real cons, other than the fact that the others have some better features.
Toshiba MES60VK Gigabeat 60 GB (260 dollers)
- TWICE as big hard drive wise as the other two
- Able to be used as a hard drive (thats a lot of extra crap)
- Supposedly has a 20 hour battery life, not so sure about that one though.
- Hard to scratch thanks to the special plastic used in making it.
- Fm tuner
- Crystal clear sound and the display is nice also.
- Smaller screen
- Very limited movie formats accepted.
- Hardware problems are common
- Random data loss also seems to happen quite frequently.
- Most expensive.
Zune (250 dollers)
- GIANT 3 inch screen
- Wi-fi capabilities
- Easy to use with windows
- Giant screen.
- Cant be used as a hard drive, major bummer
- Severly limited in the movie format
- less than average battery life
- A bit bulky
- User reviews give it a 6.3/10, not so good compared to the others.
- Everyone is going to get one, this is the same reason im not getting an Ipod. lol
Well, theres the pros and cons, now...help me to choose!!!!