Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Drighten

Drighten

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:33 AM

Posted 28 November 2006 - 12:16 PM

Hello;

I found this forum while doing a google search for Generic Host Process solutions. Your site was the only one that seemed to understand the problem. Buckeye Sam is very knowledgeable. I am not. I thought therefore that you folks could definitely help me to learn, by reading the different posts, and possibly to fix my Generic Host Process problem, which I will post under a different subject header. I have been involved with computers since the days before MSDOS, but do not have the time to become a guru, so when I have problems within Windows, I must turn to more seasoned practitioners. (prolly too old to learn all the new stuff anyways) If I can in return tell any of you young folks about dinosaurs, please feel free to ask, Ha!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:33 AM

Posted 28 November 2006 - 12:28 PM

Computing has become so complex that really knowing more than one or two areas well is almost an impossibility. Members here are extremely kind in sharing areas of experience and expertise with one another so everyone benefits.
Welcome to this great user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users