Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Error Messages

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 qrius2noall

qrius2noall

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:14 AM

Posted 27 November 2006 - 10:41 AM

this being the firstever post to any forum in my life(iam an absolute newbie into this wonderful world of computers)so iask for forgiveness in anticipation(i promise to respect all the rules,just be a little patient and helpful to me please) if something is being presented here not the way it should be

for the last couple of days,after i press logoff option , error message (of the type shown below)shows up before the screen goes black

the instruction at 0x69532047 referencedmemory at 0x00000000 couldnot be read

or sometimes the message is the instruction at 0x015575db referenced memory 0xcf5dddbe could no be read

afer flashing his message(with a loud scary beep)for about 2-3 seconds(difficult even to read it completely) t
he screen then turns black and ican switch off the computer.

iam kind of scared,as the computer is just six months old and already i had to get its ram and motherboard replaced(under warranty) and now these error messages

any help of any kind will be highly appreciaed

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:44 PM

Posted 29 November 2006 - 02:59 AM

we will start with the simple stuff first. I want you to try a memory test on your computer. Go to MicroSoft's Memory Test.

Here is a site that will explain your beeps. BIOS beep & POST codes
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users