Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Convert Pdf To Excel

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jums48

jums48

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:38 PM

Posted 27 November 2006 - 12:28 AM

Does anyone know whether is it possible for me to convert from PDF to excel without using any third party software?I have a document that need to put every data from pdf to excel worksheet so i wonder if there anyway for me to convert the pdf format to excel so there no need for me to key every data in pdf to excel? Hope my explanation is quite clear???

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 silmaril8n

silmaril8n

• Members
  • 61 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:38 PM

Posted 27 November 2006 - 12:52 AM

I'm pretty sure that this isn't possible to do without 3rd party software. I'm not even sure of 3rd party software that is available to do it off-hand but I would imagine that something may exist.

#3 Siggyman

Siggyman

• Members
  • 134 posts
  •  

Posted 27 November 2006 - 04:16 PM

If you plain on using some money then here is a download http://www.verypdf.com/pdf2txt/pdf-to-excel.html
Posted Image

#4 Sam Miller

Sam Miller

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 07 January 2007 - 01:37 PM

If you plain on using some money then here is a download

Also, a little cheaper pdf2txt, but converts to text that you can copy and paste anywhere

#5 projectfocus

projectfocus

• Members
  • 479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:38 PM

Posted 08 January 2007 - 08:15 AM

I always find that the pdf convertion programs are a little hit and miss. They will not keep all of the formatyting of the original document. To be honest that is the reason why people create the document as a PDF to stop people from being able to edit it and take the data.

I am not even sure if you have the full verion of Acrobat Standard if this a supported feature.
FocusToonSigStreched.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users