Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trojan Trouble

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 edwilson

edwilson

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:59 AM

Posted 26 November 2006 - 06:40 PM

These were all identified by AVG:

Trojan horse BackDoor.Small.27.AQ
Trojan horse IRC/BackDoor.SdBot2.KYE
Trojan horse IRC/BackDoor.SdBot2.LIR
Trojan horse IRC/BackDoor.SdBot2.KWD
Trojan horse IRC/BackDoor.SdBot2.LFE
Trojan horse Downloader.Agent.FCV
Trojan horse IRC/BackDoor.SdBot2.LFE
Trojan horse IRC/BackDoor.SdBot.185.BE
Trojan horse BackDoor.Generic3.GBC
Trojan horse IRC/BackDoor.SdBot2.KMZ
Trojan horse BackDoor.Generic3.SBQ
Trojan horse Downloader.Generic2.AZM
Virus identified Worm/Generic.TX

My computer is acting uber weird, and any advice on how to clean these up would be greatly appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Wendy K. Walker

Wendy K. Walker

• Members
  • 633 posts
  •  
  • Location:In The Treeline 300 Yards Behind You, Tracking Your Every Move Through A Sniper Scope
  • Local time:06:59 AM

Posted 26 November 2006 - 11:27 PM

Hi edwilson,

I think that you're posting in the wrong forum Boo. Look up at the top right part of the page, see that little blue '?' mark that says --> Do you have popups or other malware infecting your computer? If so, Start Here!

Click on that link, and then follow all of the instructions that they have posted, and I bet someone will help you get rid of that stuff.

Don't do anything that anyone tells you to do in this forum right here cause they could be way off. But if you go to that link you'll get help from the staff people. Good Luck Boo.

♥ Wendy
TRUST NO ONE...! EXCEPT For The Beloved Computer Geek Helping You In The MALWARE FORUMS.

Do Unto Others Before They Have A Chance To Do Unto You.

HP Pavilion 512n [Rescued from a pile of trash on the side of the road] 128 MB SDRAM, 60 GB Hard Drive, Windows XP, Home Edition, SP3, COMODO Anti Vitus and Firewall.

#3 edwilson

edwilson
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:59 AM

Posted 27 November 2006 - 04:01 AM

I will conduct my biz in the manner you suggested, Wendy. Thanks. :thumbsup:

#4 Wendy K. Walker

Wendy K. Walker

• Members
  • 633 posts
  •  
  • Location:In The Treeline 300 Yards Behind You, Tracking Your Every Move Through A Sniper Scope
  • Local time:06:59 AM

Posted 27 November 2006 - 02:33 PM

Hi edwilson,

Hey cool! Yeah once you get over there to the malware forum and start doing what the instructions tell you to do things will start getting better quick.

Hope you had a good weekend,

Bye,
♥ Wendy
TRUST NO ONE...! EXCEPT For The Beloved Computer Geek Helping You In The MALWARE FORUMS.

Do Unto Others Before They Have A Chance To Do Unto You.

HP Pavilion 512n [Rescued from a pile of trash on the side of the road] 128 MB SDRAM, 60 GB Hard Drive, Windows XP, Home Edition, SP3, COMODO Anti Vitus and Firewall.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users