Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Christmas Day

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 JackTheHaack

JackTheHaack

• Members
  • 307 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:39 AM

Posted 24 December 2004 - 09:45 PM

G'day ppl,

It's Christmas day here now and we've just finished opening our pressies.........WooHoo !!

Santa was very kind to me this year........I was a very :thumbsup: boy....well thats what I told the wife :cool: ......Shhhhhh....he he he :trumpet:

New CD R/RW 52x/48x/52x :flowers:
Pack of blank CD's
Aftershave.........sniff.......Hmmmmm ! :inlove:
New alarm clock in the shape of a Porche car ( my fav......Ho hum...one day !)
2 new leather belts (badly needed as I've lost 11kg this year !)

What did santa bring you ???? something special I hope.........
JTH

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:39 PM

Posted 24 December 2004 - 10:39 PM

You are 2 hours behind so we dont know lol!

We still have to go to bed first........Its 10:40pm here.

I will tell you tomorrow.

So far I got a few gifts though.......

2 pairs of pants and a old navy shirt. O and a camo shirt and 10 bucks.

Wahoo!

#3 JEservices

JEservices

helping hand

• Members
  • 1,700 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:39 AM

Posted 24 December 2004 - 11:13 PM

2 new leather belts (badly needed as I've lost 11kg this year !)

Congrats on the lost weight!!

It is a bit early for me, but I did get an early surprise. It is snowing in Houston TX!!! Ok sure, it is very light, and some are freaking out. Just seeing it, in this part of the country is quite unusual, especially this time of the year. It was said earlier that it had not snowed for nearly 20 years.
We are all curious like a cat. We wonder, we ask, we learn.
Please post back when a suggestion works, so that others may learn.

#4 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 25 December 2004 - 12:10 AM

Get out the atvs pull out the old slick tires take off the new ones were going riding!

SNow in texas? Well you prob heard of the bad storm just beside and above you??

20 years? Yeah Id be happy to see it too!

Have fun.........

#5 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  

Posted 25 December 2004 - 02:02 AM

:inlove: WooHoo!! For JE~ snow in Texas. That makes for a Merry Christmas. :flowers:

JackTheHaack~ You smell great! lol I am glad you've had a Merry Christmas.. now we just need to catch up to you. LOL

I did get an early present.. on the 21st I went to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra with my Mother. WHAT A TREAT!! lol .. and I got a concert jersey. It was magical and so awesome. Awesome in the true sense of the word. I must have been a VERY good girl all year. hehehe :trumpet: :thumbsup:

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#6 Notorious

Notorious

• Members
  • 345 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:39 PM

Posted 25 December 2004 - 07:36 AM

Nice to read everybody had some nice present from Santa.. :trumpet:
We invited family and friends for diner :cool: It was a great day as always... :thumbsup: Lot of presents..
I bribed Santa Posted Image and he brought me a nice Posted Image :) :inlove: :P
Than I got Joop and Aqua di Roma parfums, Guerlin soap, bottle of Grappa, Allan White's record I was looking for and few CD's..
So I'm quite happy.. :flowers:
Posted Image

Down in the bayou, Bubba called an attorney and asked, "Is it true they're suin' the cigarette companies for causing people to get cancer?
"Sure is Bubba. But why you asking?"
"Cause what I want to know is, I was thinking, can I sue Budweiser for all them ugly women I've slept with?"

#7 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 25 December 2004 - 10:41 AM

A Dell UltraSharp Flat Screen Monitor. Woo Hoo :) :inlove: :thumbsup:
Thanks to Santa Baby! :cool: :trumpet:

I must of been a good girl.

Lots of lovely yummy stuff from Bed and Bath and Beyond

A beautiful Treasured Memories frame
A couple of cute Christmas Knick Knacks filled w/ chocolates.

Going to Mom's and Dad's for dinner and more Gift Exchanges.
More goodies to come. :flowers:

We all went together to buy a digital printer for Mom and Dad's Camera.
Can't wait to give it to them.

Edited by scarlett, 25 December 2004 - 10:45 AM.

Posted Image

#8 Bluie

Bluie

• Members
  • 160 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:39 AM

Posted 25 December 2004 - 01:20 PM

Not even snow to go skiing. Guess Texas is the grinch who stole our Christmas.

#9 JackTheHaack

JackTheHaack
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 307 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:39 AM

Posted 25 December 2004 - 02:27 PM

Well, It souunds like we were all good boys & girls this year :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear Texas stole your snow Bluie, better go call the snow :) :inlove:

We had a big rain storm last night and boy did we need it.........37deg C and 80% humidity @ midday yesterday. Quite a pleasent & fresh 25deg C here this morning now.

Ate too many Prawns, drank too much beer, red wine, port, scotch and have a little head ache this morning..........but it was a great day !!!

Hope you all had one too

:trumpet: :flowers: :cool:
JTH

#10 nmdamgud

nmdamgud

• Members
  • 357 posts
  •  

Posted 25 December 2004 - 05:40 PM

oh...this is just :flowers: !! in the last week or so, we've all been extolling the MEANING of CHRISTmas...and in the space of ONE NIGHT..........

WE'RE ALL KIDS AGAIN!! WOO-HOO!!

we're not doing any gift exchanging til next week, due to paycheck schedules, work schedules, and just plain life schedules... :thumbsup:

sure is great to see so many happy people, tho...may the mood of today last us ALL thruout the year!

#11 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 25 December 2004 - 09:16 PM

I got money...........sound system for laptop..........Dvd's and a whole set.........a hat..............I forgot the rest....

#12 pll8on

pll8on

• Members
  • 159 posts
  •  

Posted 25 December 2004 - 09:33 PM

Rainy Christmas day in the Tampa area. A cool 60 degrees.

Good day to stay in and play with all the kids toys. Ate steamed shrimp and
Zinfadel white wine. Happy Pappy had a happy day. Lots of good Florida clothing (shorts and polo shirts) and new golf balls to loose!

Snow in Texas and not Maine? What's happening?

Good day to everyone and the posts here were interesting.

#13 TexasAngel67

TexasAngel67

Bleeping Helper

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  •  

Posted 25 December 2004 - 11:20 PM

I promised myself I'd stay away for a few days but since the family is gone and the house much emptier than earlier, I had to get my daily dose of BC.

I got a new pair of Nike shoes, a Coca Cola fountain (I collect Coca Cola stuff), a beautiful leather purse, cologne, a very nice coffeemaker with a programable clock and timer, a whole container of my favorite candy that you can't get here (Ice Cubes - chocolate hazelnut squares that melt in your mouth), a new set of 12 handmade tree ornaments (very pretty), a blanket throw with the family's names on it, and I had all my family here with me to enjoy Christmas Eve and Christmas day, which was the greatest gift really. And I loved my gifts as well. I really love seeing the faces of everyone when they open their gifts.

Jason, we had snow on Thursday and much of it remained yesterday as well. But today was in the 60's and there's no more pretty white stuff outside. It was barely enough to measure but we loved it.

Stay safe and warm and enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone!

~67~

#14 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  

Posted 25 December 2004 - 11:38 PM

It has been a fantastic and Merry Christmas for me and mine. I have new Jammies I am wearing right now. LOL My sister gave them to me.. and LOL I gave her pajamas too. hehe A new warm blanket from my mom and a new popcorn popper. My niece gave me the movie Dreamcatcher and a basket of things like lotions and sweet smelling things. The MIL gave me new boots and a gorgeous sweater. The kids have more stuff than they could possibly need so they are happy lol. I couldn't even begin to list it all. Lots of PS2 games and puter games and music CD's.

We are very blessed this Christmas.. Amen :thumbsup:

LOL We had a bit of a scary thing happen. My trusty old microwave decided yesterday thet it had had enough and gave up the ghost. It burnt itself up. No flames luckily but it filled the house up with nasty smelling smoke. Too bad it was too late for Santa to bring me a new microwave. Luckily tho my FIL decided to get MIL a new microwave oven so I can have their old one. LOL Which is about 2 years old lol So all's well that ends well. hehe

I have had a green Christmas here in NY. Only a slight dusting of snow.. more green than white so that makes it a green one. So different from last year as we were digging our way out of the snow. lol

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#15 LoLucky

LoLucky

• Members
  • 331 posts
  •  

Posted 27 December 2004 - 10:08 AM

Yeah yet again late as usual.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

What I got is, well best way to say it is, I got jipped. LOL
All my life, 23 years now my family has celebrated 12 Days of Christmas. (you know like that carol) where on Christmas you get a Big gift, (mind you not always expensive just big) then you get 1-3 gifts each day for 12 days. on the 12th day you know what your getting you get Gold. (candy coins) well this year apparently my mom decided to change all that. This year we got a few gifts on Christmas. now on to how I got jipped.

My 10 year old sister got one of those New PS2’s (mini), 8 PS2 Games, 5 DVD’s, Cloths, a Junior snowboard, with Helmet gloves and elbow and knee pads, 2 of those Classic Game packs (ones with 5 old Atari games built into a joystick), she also got a few other things.

Now with my Gifts. I also got one of those Classic Game Packs, but mine must have been a return. there was tape on the side, no instructions, the cable wasn’t wrapped, and the Video cable is cut. Well I spliced the cables together and found out there is something internally wrong! (Useless) I also got 2 Christmas M&M Dispensers. 2 only because my mom was cleaning the attic and found one she didn’t give me last year! (I’m sorta forced to collect M&M stuff.) 6 Bowl Appetite’s, a $10 used gift card to Eat n Park, and one gift I won’t be getting till tomorrow is Resident Evil: Apocalypse. (Coming out on DVD 12-28-04.)

My sister gave me $10 gift Coupons to McDonald's, and one of her Classic Game Packs.

I gave my sister One of my Old Computers. Upgraded almost full insides (New RAM, Motherboard/CPU, video card, NIC, PSU, CD-RW 52,48,52, 16X DVD Drive) Only things not Upgraded/Added was a sound card, Case, and Floppy drive. (I gave her this because I didn’t know I was getting jipped hardcore!)

I gave my Mom a Brand New Vacuum (she’s been wanting one), a 80 hour TiVo set and a DVD Player with Original Star Trek DVD Box Sets. (Seasons and Movies)

My Friend gave me my car Inspection and Registration (Well paid)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users