Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

saving pictures

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 littlebill

littlebill

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:53 AM

Posted 24 December 2004 - 07:25 PM

I'm new to this site and wish to say hello, but anyway.... on with my problem... I upgraded from ME to XP recently and besides a host of other problems (which I fixed), I now can no longer save pics from the web in ANY format. I can save the pics to my desktop background but are saved as IE background and not saved as a picture anywhere. I've been saving pics for years on the web and this is rather.... frustrating. I hope someone out there can advise me... in some way. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 JEservices

JEservices

helping hand

• Members
  • 1,700 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:53 AM

Posted 24 December 2004 - 09:04 PM

Hello and welcome to BC littlebill

You said that you are having a problem saving pictures, in any format. What to you get when you right-click my name at the end of this message? When I click it, I get this:

Posted Image

Edited by JEservices, 24 December 2004 - 09:07 PM.

We are all curious like a cat. We wonder, we ask, we learn.
Please post back when a suggestion works, so that others may learn.

#3 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:53 AM

Posted 24 December 2004 - 09:15 PM

Welcome to BC!

Have you tired any other browser?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users