Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Yellow And Blue Dotted Lines On The Screen

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RubyDotNet

RubyDotNet

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:00 AM

Posted 24 November 2006 - 03:27 AM

My system had become very slow. And there also appears to be some problem with the graphics. When I close a window, there remain blue or yellow lines on the desktop, where the border of the window used to be. I saw a suspicios process whose name I have forgotten, but I remember that the search I conducted returned that it has something to do with nvidia and is not actually a malware maybe. It was taking too much resources. I ended it and the performance got a little better. I also did something I don't remember, after which, that process doesn't start again.

Also, dap.exe was taking so much resources. The process was there even after I exited DAP. Although DAP was functioning perfectly. I also uninstalled DAP. The process doesnt come back now.

But the blue and yellow lines are still there. And the system is still slow. What do I do???

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:00 PM

Posted 24 November 2006 - 03:52 AM

Trie to connect the mon itor to another cvomputer to make sure that it is not the monitor at fault. Secondly update the drivers for your video card.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users