Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Am Amazed By The Skills Of Some People Here

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 yannbarvss

yannbarvss

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:44 AM

Posted 23 November 2006 - 07:31 PM

Hi, Guys...!!!

I am new on your site and I am amazed by the skills of some people here...
not too sure if this is the right place to be posting this msg

Let me introduce myself first :

I am Yann, a webmaster and dive instructor, 27 years old.

i have many questions about music, web , PC and education...

Where i can post my messages...

So, thanks a lot!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Siggyman

Siggyman

• Members
  • 134 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:44 PM

Posted 24 November 2006 - 12:09 AM

Well let be the first to welcome you to the world that is Bleeping Computer Might I sugjest

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/65/audio-and-video/ for your music question

And Depending on your verison of Windows then you might check out XP,2000-2003, and or 98/97 Forums for your computer questions
Posted Image

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:44 PM

Posted 24 November 2006 - 01:00 PM

I would suggest you review the forum descriptions and find what you think is the most appropriate forum for each question (or related questions). If there is a better place for your post (s), a moderator will move it.
What makes BC such a great forum is that our members all have different areas of experience and expertise, and share these with each other.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users