Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Good Mornin

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 xeddiejoex

xeddiejoex

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:03 AM

Posted 22 November 2006 - 11:31 AM

morning everyone...just sayin hello...my name is Ed and i hate my computer...(sounds like an AA meeting)

hopefully ya'll can help with my "bleeping computer"...hahaha (never heard that one before have you?)....

i've been through forum after forum after forum tryin to fix this stupid thing...and finally found one that i like..nobody but the pros can reply to a hjl which is great...

thanks for havin me!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:03 AM

Posted 22 November 2006 - 01:07 PM

Think of BC is just a friendly meeting, although fixing a computer might involve more than 12 steps.
Welcome to this great user community.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users