Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hope Ya'll Are Ready For A Genius ?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Arctic388

Arctic388

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:19 PM

Posted 22 November 2006 - 10:40 AM

hello everyone, I come in peace.

I am me. now for some things you don't know. i have just built the computer of my dreams.........on newegg not in real life. i did just replace an old eMachines (1998 era) with what is in my sig. i started learning about this stuff about 6 months ago and cant stop learning. this tech stuff changes by the minute.
i just built this just to make it for about a year (plus i only have dial-up so i don't need anything faster right now) then i had a Conroe system in mind but now its looking to be a Kentsfield system, probably that will be different by the time i get my budget ready.

i ride ATV's, Jet Ski and Boat some, mechanically inclined, wife, almost 2 kids.
AMSOIL dealer

well i'm out of time right now ( at work) to ramble on but i'll be back !
X-Dreamer case
2800 Sempron AM2
ECS C51GM-M MoBo
2-WINTEC AMPX 512MB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 533
Western Digital 80GB 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive
BIOSTAR GeForce 6200 LE 256MB TurboCache(128M VRAM on board) Video Card
NEC Black Optical Drive

AMSOIL Dealer

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 projectfocus

projectfocus

• Members
  • 474 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:19 AM

Posted 22 November 2006 - 10:53 AM

Well welcome to the forum. You will love it here if you really are a genius, as you will be in the same company as most people on here.
Posted Image

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 22 November 2006 - 01:10 PM

I am not sure that a genius would WANT to be President, and am reasonably confident that one would never be elected, but welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:19 AM

Posted 23 November 2006 - 11:37 AM

:thumbsup: Welcome.. As far as being or become a president you should have following qualifications :

1) Be a peanut farmer
2) Be a sexual addict
3) Be a handpuppet ( in both generations)

( Based on the last presidents you had) If you have common sence you better stay away and try to do something sensible with your life, like wandering around BC)

#5 Arctic388

Arctic388
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 23 November 2006 - 02:27 PM

some mighty interesting points to ponder. thanks for the direction.

i found this site and havent had much time to read much but while i was i got to thinking what a great site if i had problems with my build. at the time i didnt have any. well.... you know where that led me. i ordered the cheapest GPU i could find which happen to be a 6200le, well i got it and another 512 stick to make me have 1gb and also one of them rounded optical cables. and i also disconnected the USB cables from the MoBo to the front of the case. i did all of this at one time. that was my problem i guess so when i tried to boot up i got an error. cause i couldnt get on to ask the question i ended up reloading XP. now i have to do them updates something like 53 of them over dial-up. that part is not fun. anyway glad to have found this site and when/if i need it again.

Thanks
X-Dreamer case
2800 Sempron AM2
ECS C51GM-M MoBo
2-WINTEC AMPX 512MB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 533
Western Digital 80GB 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive
BIOSTAR GeForce 6200 LE 256MB TurboCache(128M VRAM on board) Video Card
NEC Black Optical Drive

AMSOIL Dealer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users