Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jonica

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time:05:18 PM

Posted 22 November 2006 - 04:17 AM

Hello!I'm having problem with my computer like having nsl-school.org at my yahoo messenger.How can I get rid of this?By the way I lost my calculator and run command(without my knowledge).How could I get this back?I will appreciate your coorperation.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  • Local time:02:18 AM

Posted 22 November 2006 - 01:28 PM

You should post about the two different problems in different forums; this forum is strictly for greetings and is not usually visited by BC's regular helpers.

You can post about the Yahoo Messenger problem in the Web Browsing, etc., forum, though from what you have written I am not sure what the problem precisely is; the problem with the calculator and run command should go in the forum for your version of Windows.

Welcome to BC!
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users