Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Put In A Bad Position By An Amateur Student.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 bleepthis

bleepthis

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:06 AM

Posted 22 November 2006 - 01:36 AM

Please follow this link to MY post at another website where someone was helping me with a hijackthis log and had me do some deletes that got my keyboard not working. I know alot of you guys are not pros but this guy says he's a student and can't help me till he gets out of school late at night. But i don't have the time to wait already going on almost 2 weeks at this and i need help getting my laptop back. Please anyone who knows what they are doing give me some assistance? You can read the post and see where i am stuck and maybe how to get everything running again. Here's the Link.......
http://www.castlecops.com/postlite171041-.html

Edited by bleepthis, 22 November 2006 - 01:37 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jamielaw

jamielaw

Malware Ass-Kicker!

• Members
  • 878 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:06 AM

Posted 23 November 2006 - 02:55 AM

I know this so-called "student" from various boards as do several other people on here. This person has their posts checked by an Expert prior to posting so rest assured you are getting very good help. But if you continue to have this attitude when someone is helping you, you will receieve no help at all. Remember this - the help you receieve is free - we are not just here to help you either.
My Website!

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users