Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Halo Troubles

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 thejokerdogg

thejokerdogg

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:40 AM

Posted 19 November 2006 - 11:50 PM

Hi im new to this forum and im having trouble with my halo Custom edition

I play online and then I get an excerption for no reason and sometimes I also get a blank blue screen

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2006 - 09:50 AM

It would be helpful in you could report any error messages you get when this happens. The exact wording of them would be very important. Also, do these problems happen at random times when playing, or do they seem to happen around the same time or same action? Is this problem specific to Halo, or does it happen when playing other games?
Have you checked to be sure you have downloaded and installed any patches from the manufacturer?
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 thejokerdogg

thejokerdogg
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2006 - 06:41 PM

It happens randomly and there is no errors when the computer crashes it is just a blank blue screen so far it has only happend in halo and i have downloaded the patches directly from the update inside the halo directory

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users