Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Battlefield 2142

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Slayer6571

Slayer6571

• Members
  • 77 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:46 AM

Posted 19 November 2006 - 02:48 AM

Anyone have battlefield 2142? hows it like? i would like to know ur opinion on the game play, weapons....vehicals...titan mode...etc. if u can post some screenshots. i might buy this game soon :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:46 AM

Posted 19 November 2006 - 11:04 AM

Have you tried the demo? I tried downloading it but it wouldn't work for me because my computer sucks. If your computer can handle it then try downloading it from the ea website.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

#3 Slayer6571

Slayer6571
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 77 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:46 AM

Posted 19 November 2006 - 03:50 PM

has some (i think) direct X problems so it wont work. and my PC sux and isnt worth the upgrade (no sucky dell PC is) so im building a new one.

i am seeing some mixed opinions on the game so i wanna see what u ppl think of it (the full version)

#4 ussr1943

ussr1943

• Members
  • 490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:46 AM

Posted 24 November 2006 - 08:48 PM

i have the demo, and i though it was ok, but really buggy and slow, but i think it was just the demo as i have ok specs. i declined to buy the game though, finding out that they released spyware with their game. thats just too far for me. i personaly like titan mode though in the demo, it was very interesting and fun, a new twist of the capture points.
"Ideas are far more powerful than guns."
"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards -- and even then I have my doubts." --Eugene H. Spafford
"One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users