Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Blue Screen Problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Silvi

Silvi

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:25 AM

Posted 18 November 2006 - 04:02 AM

Hi all,

I'm getting a problem with blue screens. Its random, last time i got a blue screen was day before yesterday. My brother turned off the computer, so i cudnt note down the error code. Is there a diagnostic tool that we can use to run a scan on computer for blue screen errors ?

Regards,
Silvia.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 idk

idk

• Members
  • 302 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:25 AM

Posted 18 November 2006 - 04:11 AM

I've had the Blue Screen of Death before and searched through google for answers and found nothing.
Then I uninstalled some new software i had before blue screen started comming. That fixed the problem.
Did you have any new software installed?

#3 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:25 PM

Posted 18 November 2006 - 08:35 PM

Is this random as in on or off line ( did you notice if it was an IE error)
Did you recently install or download new software or shareware
Did you recently upgrade anything
Can you remember what you were doing so as to replicate the error,,and write it down
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users